Thanet Classics

A free to join classic car club, based in Thanet, Kent.

HomeFAQGallerySearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
MONTHLY MEET: Tuesday 7th November @ The Red Arrow Club
Personalised Club Hoodies ONLY £20 each
Thanet Classics Christmas Cruise - Sunday 10th December
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Top posters
Split-Lee (4541)

Austin powers (1327)

Hatch DLM (1264)

HYM50W (609)

roverv8 (393)

Number6 (384)

Andy (328)

mgbill (315)

Mrs V Vine (312)

OscarTheMini (252)

Share | 

Mk1 Mazda MX-5 Limited Edition Euno

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cole76

Cars : MX-5 & VW Golf Cab

PostSubject: Mk1 Mazda MX-5 Limited Edition Euno   Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:57 pm

Mk1 Mazda MX-5 Euno 1.6

Mk 1 limited edition Euno with tan leather interior, original Mazda mats and tan leather hood cover.  Brought as a restoration project only 2 months ago, but sorry to say previous injury is proving the job too much.  I have so far replaced the water pump, spark plugs, HT leads, Radiator, some hoses, oil and air filter, front and rear pads, belts, wipers and put new tires on all round. 

Interior in good condition other than small split to stitching on drivers seat (about inch and a half in length). Head unit will need replacing, sent original for refurb but told was to far gone to get working again and as yet not sourced other.  The manual hood is operational and water tight but may want replacing further down the line and rear (plastic) screen has smoked.  These can be restored, but I had intention of replacing anyway and is not an MOT failure.  Front screen and side glass all in excellent condition and fans, air con and electric windows all operational.

Replacing the headlight bulbs and front passenger shock spring (£19 on eBay) should be the only work still required to put her through an MOT.  The pop up lights themselves have been stripped cleaned and are functioning smoothly.

Worst point, hence left till last, she will need respray or body wrap as the paint work has been neglected in places.  However, there is very little to no rust.  Prep work has been started, but not completed.

Key point - for a car of 23 years old, I am only the 3rd owner!  V5 has already returned from DVLA.

£600 or sensible offer, no time wasters please. Viewing welcome and pictures are available on request.

Contact Colin on 07460 809 108 or greyspirit76@hotmail.com

Many thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mk1 Mazda MX-5 Limited Edition Euno
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thanet Classics :: For Sale-
Jump to: