Thanet Classics

A free to join classic car club, based in Thanet, Kent.

HomeFAQGallerySearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
MONTHLY MEET: Tuesday 7th November @ The Red Arrow Club
Personalised Club Hoodies ONLY £20 each
Thanet Classics Christmas Cruise - Sunday 10th December
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Top posters
Split-Lee (4541)

Austin powers (1327)

Hatch DLM (1264)

HYM50W (609)

roverv8 (393)

Number6 (384)

Andy (328)

mgbill (315)

Mrs V Vine (312)

OscarTheMini (252)

Share | 

[SOLD] Mini Cooper 1.3i spi 1995 breaking!![SOLD]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HYM50W

Cars : Austin mini 1963 and many many more!

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mini Cooper 1.3i spi 1995 breaking!![SOLD]   Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:00 am

have you got any 10 inch mini steel wheels about?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mini Cooper 1.3i spi 1995 breaking!![SOLD]   Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:10 am

Are you worried about tyres Tom??
Back to top Go down
HYM50W

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mini Cooper 1.3i spi 1995 breaking!![SOLD]   Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:31 am

urm would be preferable to have some but it doesnt matter if they are bald or cracked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mini Cooper 1.3i spi 1995 breaking!![SOLD]   Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:29 am

Leave it with me and I will speak to a mate of mine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mini Cooper 1.3i spi 1995 breaking!![SOLD]   Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:33 am

I still have quite a few bits left including a very clean set of cooper 12" alloys with good tyres, £100 if anyone wants them, bootlid, bonnet, dash top and bottom, cooper leather rim steering wheel, grill, spi tank with internal fuel pump,glass etc etc!! Inbox me as I do need to shift these bits now!!! Anything not listed please ask as I may have it!!!
Back to top Go down
Split-Lee
Admin

Cars : 1962 Splitscreen VW Camper, 1983 VW Polo

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mini Cooper 1.3i spi 1995 breaking!![SOLD]   Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:45 am

I know that Jay, Minidide on here was thinking about getting some wheels for his. I will send him a text now. Smile

~Lee

Its the letters on the badge that count, not how shiny they are or how far off the ground.

www.classicsforoccasions.co.uk
Wedding, Proms and more. Many classic cars available for hire,
Wedding Cars Thanet, Kent.
In the Margate, Ramsgate, Broadstairs, Kent Area.
Email Lee@classicsforoccasions.co.uk for more info.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thanetclassics.co.uk
HYM50W

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mini Cooper 1.3i spi 1995 breaking!![SOLD]   Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:29 am

any luck with those wheels luke?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mini Cooper 1.3i spi 1995 breaking!![SOLD]   Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:38 am

Sorry Tom! I ain't had time to call him!! Will try and get hold of him today!
Back to top Go down
HYM50W

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mini Cooper 1.3i spi 1995 breaking!![SOLD]   Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:52 am

Luke, can you help, I have removed my front swivel hubs on the mini so I can get to the drum brake adjuster which is seized. Is there anything I should do/replace while this is off? Also do you have any of those metal strips that go down the bodywork past the windscreen and on the a panel?

Thanks, Tom
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mini Cooper 1.3i spi 1995 breaking!![SOLD]   Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:38 am

Hello Tom! I would replace the top and bottom swivels as they are only cheap and the adjuster if you think it needs it. Have you done swivels before?? If you need any advice on them just give me a shout! Yes I do have the seam strips! How many do you need??
Back to top Go down
HYM50W

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mini Cooper 1.3i spi 1995 breaking!![SOLD]   Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:31 am

Right, just bought new swivels for both sides, never done them before but will give it a shot. Could I possibly have one for each side? I have the rears but the front ones were rotten so got binned. What did you want for them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mini Cooper 1.3i spi 1995 breaking!![SOLD]   Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:35 am

Give me tenner for both Tom! With the swivels make sure you get the tightness right with the shims!! Don't expect to take less than three go's at it!! Like I said if you want any advice give me a shout!!
Back to top Go down
HYM50W

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mini Cooper 1.3i spi 1995 breaking!![SOLD]   Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:20 am

Luke, sorry to ask you for more of your many mini parts but, went to see my mini at the sprayers and they have had most of it shot blasted uncovering lots of holes, do you have a boot repair panel, a rear panel bottom bit where the boot bolts onto, and a mk1 boot lid? If not i have a few numbers to call.

Cheers,

Tom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aruba

Cars : Jensen interceptor III - 1975! Mini cooper s, slc Merc, beetle, discovery 3 50% cooper

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mini Cooper 1.3i spi 1995 breaking!![SOLD]   Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:33 am

I may take you up on the head lights fir my mini
Just as soon as the binnacle job is done - bits to arrive by weekend according to the minis ares people .... Whoopee
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mini Cooper 1.3i spi 1995 breaking!![SOLD]   Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:47 am

HYM50W wrote:
Luke, sorry to ask you for more of your many mini parts but, went to see my mini at the sprayers and they have had most of it shot blasted uncovering lots of holes, do you have a boot repair panel, a rear panel bottom bit where the boot bolts onto, and a mk1 boot lid? If not i have a few numbers to call.

Cheers,

Tom.
Hello mate!! All I have is the hole back panel which I wanted to keep!! I would like a mk1 bootlid myself!! They are hard to get hold of!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mini Cooper 1.3i spi 1995 breaking!![SOLD]   Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:49 am

aruba wrote:
I may take you up on the head lights fir my mini
Just as soon as the binnacle job is done - bits to arrive by weekend according to the minis ares people .... Whoopee
No worries Derek!! All sounds good! It will then be nearly a proper mini!!
Back to top Go down
HYM50W

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mini Cooper 1.3i spi 1995 breaking!![SOLD]   Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:51 am

lol ok mate no worries. Yer mk1 boot is going to be tricky to get me thinks, unless i buy new but will be soo much money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mini Cooper 1.3i spi 1995 breaking!![SOLD]   Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:58 pm

HYM50W wrote:
lol ok mate no worries. Yer mk1 boot is going to be tricky to get me thinks, unless i buy new but will be soo much money.
Ithink they are about £140 new from BMH!!! not cheap!!!
Back to top Go down
HYM50W

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mini Cooper 1.3i spi 1995 breaking!![SOLD]   Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:29 pm

Have looked into it and they are £250!! waa
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mini Cooper 1.3i spi 1995 breaking!![SOLD]   Thu May 26, 2011 8:57 am

Hello all mini bits seekers!! I still have a fair few odds and sods left from the cooper if anyone needs anything!! Just pm me as I have now got to shift alot of bits to make room for when I start on my jag!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD] Mini Cooper 1.3i spi 1995 breaking!![SOLD]   

Back to top Go down

[SOLD] Mini Cooper 1.3i spi 1995 breaking!![SOLD]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thanet Classics :: For Sale-
Jump to: