Thanet Classics

A free to join classic car club, based in Thanet, Kent.

HomeFAQGallerySearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
MONTHLY MEET: Tuesday 7th November @ The Red Arrow Club
Personalised Club Hoodies ONLY £20 each
Thanet Classics Christmas Cruise - Sunday 10th December
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Top posters
Split-Lee (4541)

Austin powers (1327)

Hatch DLM (1264)

HYM50W (609)

roverv8 (393)

Number6 (384)

Andy (328)

mgbill (315)

Mrs V Vine (312)

OscarTheMini (252)

Share | 

[SOLD]Minimans entire mini parts collection for sale!!![SOLD]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: [SOLD]Minimans entire mini parts collection for sale!!![SOLD]   Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:20 am

I am getting rid of everything I have in regards to mini spares, it all has to go so please do ask if there is anything you may require. Far far too much to list on here so it's easier if you ask me!!! All parts will be very very cheap so grab yourself a bargain!!!! I need to clear them asap so please don't hesitate in asking!!
Back to top Go down
Number6

Cars : Sunbeam stiletto, Singer chamois, Landrover series 2a, Saab 900 T16

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD]Minimans entire mini parts collection for sale!!![SOLD]   Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:24 am

Do you have any interesting 12 or 13" sets of wheels up for sale Luke? Sorry to hear your selling up on the mini front but I guess its worth it to get that beast restored! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD]Minimans entire mini parts collection for sale!!![SOLD]   Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:03 pm

Number6 wrote:
Do you have any interesting 12 or 13" sets of wheels up for sale Luke? Sorry to hear your selling up on the mini front but I guess its worth it to get that beast restored! Very Happy
Hello Richard!! Sorry mate but I don't have any wheels left at all now! What style were you after and I'll have an ask around. It isn't easy selling it but I want the jag done and all the while I have got the mini I'm not paying the attention to it that it needs!! I will regret it but hey ho!!!!!
Back to top Go down
crew cab 107

Cars : Crew cab in bits , Defender td5

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD]Minimans entire mini parts collection for sale!!![SOLD]   Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:11 pm

miniman77 wrote:
I am getting rid of everything I have in regards to mini spares, it all has to go so please do ask if there is anything you may require. Far far too much to list on here so it's easier if you ask me!!! All parts will be very very cheap so grab yourself a bargain!!!! I need to clear them asap so please don't hesitate in asking!!

hi luke

if you pop in this week sometime with your key that geof cut and your orginal i will see if i can program one ,and did you have a look to see if you had a mini wiper motor etc

thanks mark
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harrison85

Cars : 1991 Rover Cooper carb/BMW E36 2.5i/VW polo GTI 6N2

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD]Minimans entire mini parts collection for sale!!![SOLD]   Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:13 am

hi
i'm after a set of suspension shocks for a 1991 mini cooper have you got any?

Cheers

Harry
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD]Minimans entire mini parts collection for sale!!![SOLD]   Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:59 pm

Harrison85 wrote:
hi
i'm after a set of suspension shocks for a 1991 mini cooper have you got any?

Cheers

Harry
Hello! I may have a pair of fronts, I will have a look, but I have no rears. I will let you know asap!! Thanks, Luke!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD]Minimans entire mini parts collection for sale!!![SOLD]   Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:45 pm

ALL GONE!!! FINITO!!!! NO MORE MINI STUFF AVALIABLE!!! THANK YOUUUUU!!!
Back to top Go down
Split-Lee
Admin

Cars : 1962 Splitscreen VW Camper, 1983 VW Polo

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD]Minimans entire mini parts collection for sale!!![SOLD]   Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:23 am

Wow!

~Lee

Its the letters on the badge that count, not how shiny they are or how far off the ground.

www.classicsforoccasions.co.uk
Wedding, Proms and more. Many classic cars available for hire,
Wedding Cars Thanet, Kent.
In the Margate, Ramsgate, Broadstairs, Kent Area.
Email Lee@classicsforoccasions.co.uk for more info.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thanetclassics.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SOLD]Minimans entire mini parts collection for sale!!![SOLD]   

Back to top Go down

[SOLD]Minimans entire mini parts collection for sale!!![SOLD]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thanet Classics :: For Sale-
Jump to: